top of page

Culbertson Covered Bridge

The bridge was originally located on State Route 4 and was moved prior to 1922. In 1977 a runaround was constructed for farm equipment and other large, heavy vehicles to bypass the covered bridge. The original cost of the bridge was $1,375.

Bridge Stats:

Length: 94 feet

Built: 1873

Builder: Partridge

Spans: Treacle Creek

Historical Marker

bottom of page